Here are some things you can pray for us:
- Baby “Penguin” who is still in the womb, due at the end of the year
- Joanne as she maintains being a full time housewife, is pregnant, and ventures into more ministry
- Our 7 SOM students: Alex, Benjamin, Ezra, Gibson, Ivan, Joseph, & Joshua
- Our 6th grade class that Joanne helps to tutor and I teach life skills
- Ethan as he continues to grow and mature
- Wisdom for us as parents
- The young couples Bible study
- Young moms that Joanne will be ministering to
- Finances, especially the extra $300 each month we need to feed Bible study attendees, students, and others
- Continued health as none of us have had malaria or any major sickness since I’ve been here and we hope that continues
Give directly to us by clicking this donate button:
- Increasing our solar system & installing a power stabilizer to prevent equipment damage as we’ve been experiencing: $3000
- Purchasing a motorcycle for moving around the village: $1500
- Monthly sponsorship: we are needing about $300 a month more to help us feed Bible study attendees, students, and other visitors. Any monthly amount to help us get closer to our goal is greatly appreciated.
To make a tax-deductible donation online with your debit/credit card through our organization Agents For Christ, click here.
If you’re looking for a modern type of electronic giving, try one of these options:
We now accept: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), ZRX, Basic Attention Token (BAT), USD Coin (USDC), Zcash (ZEC), Dai (DAI), Chainlink (LINK), XRP, Augur (REP), Stellar (XLM), EOS, and Tezos (XTZ). If you would like to donate in a cryptocurrency, scroll to the bottom of this page and send us a message with the type of cryptocurrency you’d like to donate in and we’ll reply with our wallet address in a QR code as well as the actual address.
1717 Vista Chino #A7-235
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Thank you in advance for your financial support; we couldn’t do this without you.
We love visitors who come and serve in our project in any of its various capacities. We have serving opportunities in many areas, including but not limited to: elementary school teaching or tutoring, School of Ministry teaching, medical professionals in our medical clinic, construction, farming, evangelism, outreach, VBS, cooking, and so many other options. If you, alone, as a family, or as a group would love to come and serve in our project for a week, two weeks, a month, six months, or even a year, we’d love to talk with you. Send us a message.